We have moved
We are excited to announce that we have found new premises as of August this year. We are now located in Festival Place with the level access and space that we require. we are very grateful to Festival Place for providing us with this excellent location and making us feel so welcome.
CFL operate the following hubs:
- Monday – Melrose Community Hall, Popley (10:30 am)
- Monday – Salvation Army, Wessex Close (11:00 am)
- Tuesday – Basingstoke Baptist Church, Brighton Hill (11:00 am – 12:00 noon)
- Wednesday – St Peter’s Church, South Ham (12:30 pm)
- Thursday – Church of the Good Shepherd, Winklebury (12:00 noon)
- Friday – Oakridge Methodist Church (1:00 – 3:00 pm)
- Saturday – United Reformed Church (URC) London Street (12:00 noon)
Food Pantries – a small charge may apply
- MCKS, Crown Heights, RG21 7SY – Tuesday & Friday (10:00 am to 2:00 pm)
- Popley Fields Community Association – Wednesday(1:00 – 5:00 pm), Thursday & Friday (10:00 am to 2:00 pm)
- Inspero Community Shop – Tuesday (10:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- Westside Community Pantry, RG22 6QB – Tuesday & Thursday (10:00 am – 2:00 pm), Wednesday (10:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- St Mary’s Kingsclere, Swan St, RG20 3RW – Thursday (2:30 – 4:00 pm)
- Tadley Community Food Pantry, RG26 4HN – Wednesday (9:30 am – 12:30 pm), Friday – Oakridge Methodist Church (9:30 am – 12:30 pm)
With the Cost of Living Crisis ongoing we continue to welcome any new volunteers who can help us, even once a month. We welcome anyone who could drive the van (with a clean licence and under 70) or be a driver’s mate (able to do so heavy lifting). Now we have level access to store the food, the heavy lifting is reduces.
We are also looking for helpers to sort the food in the evenings from 8:00-10:00 pm in our Operations Room in Festival Place.
We are also looking for one or two people who would be happy to take care of our vehicles (tyre checks and a clean once a week).
Meet the Team
Thank you Maggie for all you do for CFL
If you would like to become involved in any ares of this rewarding work please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org