If you’ve tried prayer, what happened? If you’ve discovered something this week, then keep going and get to know God better.
It’s good to think what has happened as you have read this series. You might like to answer these questions for yourself:
- What has changed during the days I have been praying?
- Has my attitude changed?
- Have my circumstances changed?
- Has my “big issue” changed?
- Am I getting a new understanding of God?
Above anything else Jesus wants us to believe in him (John Chapter 3 Verse 16). Would you say you now believe in Jesus?
You could look at this again in a week or a month. Let us know how you got on with this series and what has happened. Send an email to email@example.com.
Share this series with a friend. Explain that you found it helpful and simply say, “Why don’t you try praying for a week and see what happens?” Ask them how they got on when you next see them.
If you have discovered something during this week then keep going! You’ve just started and it gets better. The main thing is to get to know more and more of God. You might like to:
- Tell a friend about your experiences. If they are not interested find a friend that is!
- Get more of the story. Read the Bible. It’s full of wisdom for living
and hope for the next life. Begin with the accounts of the life of Jesus. You’ll be impressed.
- Check out some good web sites. Several are listed on www.trypraying.co.uk which also gives access to the trypraying app and other useful articles.
- Go on a course. There are many good introductory courses like Alpha, Christianity Explored, Journeys etc. See what is on offer locally.
- Check out a good church. You may need to try a few before you find one that’s right for you. Find one that helps you connect with Jesus.
© There is Hope 2015.
Read the Other Posts in the Trypraying Series
You can read the other posts in our trypraying series as they are published here:
Find out more
You can find out more about trypraying basingstoke 2019 by reading this post.
You can also follow us on social media, where we will be posting about trypraying every day between 1-18 June 2019:
You can visit the website trypraying.co.uk which also gives access to the trypraying app and other useful articles.
You could attend the trypraying basingstoke prayer event being held at London Street URC on Sunday 9 June 2019 from 6:30-8:30pm. You’d be most welcome.
Or you can contact OneChurch Basingstoke direct, using the form on our Contact page.
What have you got to lose?
Pick up your free booklet from the train station or a church near you. God wants to hear from you!