Hopefully, you and your family are well, and looking forward to another half-term and Christmas.
We are really excited to invite you all to our next long-awaited Home for Good North Hampshire event for families. We’ll be celebrating Christmas, lots of fun and festivity planned for all ages. See the attached poster for some of the details, but here are the most important ones…
- What: Christmas Party with games, craft, food, singing and more
- When: Sunday 5th December 2-4pm
- Where: Malshanger Social Club (where our other events were held)
- Who: Any adoptive and fostering family that would like to attend
- Cost: None – you simply turn up and enjoy:)
- Book: Please use the link here to sign up so that we know how many to expect
We really hope you all can make it and join in the fun:)
on behalf of the HfG North Hampshire team
Home for Good North Hampshire aims to provide a place for connection, mutual support and fun for adoptive/fostering families around the churches of North Hampshire. We are a support group that is listed within the Home for Good Charity.