Date(s) - 12/11/2022
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
A course to develop our listening skills to God self and others.
For anyone in the One Church family of churches who comes alongside others .. friends, neighbours, or at Food banks, Wellbeing cafes, Toddler groups etc
- 10th September Listening to God – In person
- 24th September Listening Skills – Online
- 15th October Using the Egan Model – Online
- 5th November Understanding Anxiety and Loss – Online
- 12th November Supervision and Signposting – In person
What’s involved: 30 hours over 12 weeks
- 5 Saturday mornings 9:30-12:30
- 6 hours of practicing listening skills in groups of 3
- A Reflective Learning Journal
Please publicise this course to people who you think would find it beneficial and return the registration form to Peter Hay asap.