Date(s) - 24/03/2023 - 25/03/2023
8:00 pm - 11:00 am
May’s Bounty Sports Ground
Categories No Categories
Join the Julian House team and many others in May’s Bounty cricket club in Basingstoke on the 24th March connected by one aim – to raise vital funds to provide safe shelter and support for people forced to sleep outside every night.
- Location: May’s Bounty sports grounds, Fairfields Rd, Basingstoke, England, RG21 3BU
- Arrival & Registration: from 8pm
- Quiet Time: 11pm
- Morning Breakfast: 7am
- Clear up & Depart by: 9am
What will l need on the night?
- Sleeping bag
- Cardboard and/or plastic sheeting to be placed between you and the ground
- Plenty of warm clothes, hats, gloves, and waterproofs
- Snacks and drinks
- A torch. One with a red filter is best. You can buy these or make your own with some red film.
Will I receive any resources for the night and to help me fundraise?
Absolutely. We will send you regular emails between now and the event to help organise your fundraising and how to sleep out on the night. If you’d like some fundraising tips now, head to our Fundraising Tips & Ideas page.
What is the fundraising target?
Every penny and pound you raise goes towards supporting vulnerable and isolated individuals. We do not charge an entry fee for the event but ask that all participants to raise as much as they can so that we can support more vulnerable people. See our Impact Report to find out the important ways your funds can make a difference and help rebuild lives.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Gavin: email@example.com