We provide supported housing for previously homeless men in recovery. Our aim is to help our residents build a future of strong foundations and support them into sustainable independent living.
“No longer homeless……. accepted……. respected…… restored!”
Everyone needs access to secure, decent housing.
- We provide a sanctuary and a safe place to dwell in acceptance, respect and restoration.
- We help our residents to build a future on strong foundations.
- We bring hope out of despair.
- Safe, accommodation in a five bedroom house.
- Support programme designed to build self-esteem, within an atmosphere conducive to sustainable change. ‘Building a future on solid foundations’.
- Access to Psychotherapy.